STUDIO PROTOCOLS (Subject to Change)
- Dancers will be dropped off at the front door. Parents are not permitted inside the studio (except for ZZ & Me and ZZ Jams).
- Masks are currently optional. This policy can change if we ever feel it necessary.
PICK UP PROCEDURES
- Classes will end 5 minutes early (ie. 5:25 pm or 6:25 pm, etc) to allow for proper cleaning. Please be on time to pick up your dancer.
- All dancers will exit the studio through the back door.
- Parents should park in the back to wait for class dismissal.
- A ZZ Mentor will escort the children out the back door when class is over.
- The back door exit will only be used until the next class begins. If you arrive more than 5 minutes late, your child can be picked up at the front door. If you are running late, please contact the studio.
COVID PROTOCOLS (Subject to Change)
WHAT TO DO IF DANCER TESTS POSITIVE
- Dancer should stay home for at least 5 days from the onset of symptoms. If dancer is asymptomatic, Day 0 is the day they received a positive test result.
- If dancer is symptom free on Day 6, they may return to dance. Dancer should wear a mask through Day 10.
- Dancer must be 24 hours fever free in order to return to dance.
WHAT TO DO IF A DANCER IS A CLOSE CONTACT
- Unvaccinated dancers should remain home for 5 days if they have been a close contact of someone who has tested positive. Even if dancer does not develop symptoms, dancer should get tested at least 5 days after exposure. If dancer receives a negative test result, they may return to dance on Day 6. Dancer should wear a mask through Day 10.
- Vaccinated dancers may return to dance immediately, but should wear a mask for 10 days from exposure. We also recommend that dancers get tested at least 5 days after exposure, even if no symptoms develop.
To ensure a safe and healthy experience, ZZ DANCE has taken the following measures:
- Top quality air filtration system has been installed to capture and remove bacteria and viruses and allow for continuous air flow.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the studio
- Emergency panic buttons have been installed for rapid response of any kind
ENHANCED CLEANING PROCEDURES
- All frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized between each class
- Classes will end 5 minutes early to allow for proper cleaning between classes
- Our cleaning service will be disinfecting during their daily cleaning routine.
- We will be deep cleaning the studio periodically.