STUDIO PROTOCOL (Subject to Change)
- Dancers will be dropped off at the front door. Parents are not permitted inside the studio (except for ZZ & Me and ZZ Jams).
- Parents may walk their child up to the front door and use our social distancing stickers to wait for your child to be welcomed inside.
- Everyone entering the studio must have a face mask on (unless medically advised not to).
- All ZZ Staff and dancers will be required to wear a mask when inside the building (unless medically advised not to).
- All dancers must arrive dressed in their dance attire. Dressing rooms will be closed and bathrooms will only be permitted for toilet use.
- Upon arrival into the classroom, all dancers will have a temperature check. If anyone shows a temperature of 100.0 or higher, they will be sent home immediately.
- All dancers & ZZ Staff will use hand sanitizer as they enter and exit from each class.
- Dancers should only bring their dance shoes and a water bottle into the studio. Please leave all personal items at home.
CLASS SIZES & CURRICULAR ADJUSTMENTS
- Each class size is limited to allow for social distancing inside the studio.
- Dance floors will be marked to allow 6-7 feet of distance between dancers.
- ZZ DANCE will refrain from using any shared equipment that cannot be easily disinfected between uses.
- All dancers will bring a water bottle. The water fountain will be closed, but our touchless bottle filler will be open.
- We encourage dancers to refrain from eating while at the studio. If a dancer must eat due to the long hours spent at ZZ DANCE, they may only eat in the student lounge at a table. Dancers will be required to wash their hands before and after eating.
PICK UP PROCEDURES
- Classes will end 5 minutes early (ie. 5:25 pm or 6:25 pm, etc) to allow for proper cleaning. Please be on time to pick up your dancer.
- All dancers will exit the studio through the back door.
- Parents should park in the back to wait for class dismissal.
- Parents of dancers 6 and under should find a social distance sticker outside the back door to wait for their child for pick-up.
- Parents of dancers 7 and up may wait in their cars.
- A ZZ Mentor will escort the children out the back door when class is over.
- The back door exit will only be used until the next class begins. If you arrive more than 5 minutes late, your child can be picked up at the front door. If you are running late, please contact the studio.
To ensure a safe and healthy experience, ZZ DANCE has taken the following measures:
- Top quality air filtration system has been installed to capture and remove bacteria and viruses and allow for continuous air flow.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the studio
- Emergency panic buttons have been installed for rapid response of any kind
ENHANCED CLEANING PROCEDURES
- All frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized between each class
- Classes will end 5 minutes early to allow for proper cleaning between classes
- Our cleaning service will be disinfecting during their daily cleaning routine.
- We will be deep cleaning the studio periodically.
- Face masks will be worn at all times by ZZ Staff and students (unless medically advised not to).
- All dancers & staff will use hand sanitizer as they enter and exit from each class.
- Temperatures of ZZ Staff and students will be taken upon entering.
- Limiting the number of dancers per class
- Parents are not permitted inside the studio (except for ZZ & Me and ZZ Jams).
- Dance floors and hallways will be marked to allow 6 feet of distance between dancers.
- Hands on training will be limited.