STUDIO PROTOCOL (Subject to Change)
- Dancers will be dropped off at the front door. Parents are not permitted inside the studio (except for ZZ & Me and ZZ Jams).
- Anyone entering the building will be required to wear a face mask when inside the building (regardless of vaccination status). We will continue to monitor the situation and will make changes to this policy as the CDC and the state update guidance on protecting our children.
- All dancers & ZZ Staff will use hand sanitizer as they enter and exit from each class.
- Dancers should only bring their dance shoes and a water bottle into the studio. Please leave all personal items at home.
CLASS SIZES & CURRICULAR ADJUSTMENTS
- Each class size is limited to allow for social distancing inside the studio.
- ZZ DANCE will refrain from using any shared equipment that cannot be easily disinfected between uses.
- All dancers will bring a water bottle. The water fountain will be closed, but our touchless bottle filler will be open.
- Food is only permitted in the Student lounge or outside at the picnic tables.
PICK UP PROCEDURES
- Classes will end 5 minutes early (ie. 5:25 pm or 6:25 pm, etc) to allow for proper cleaning. Please be on time to pick up your dancer.
- All dancers will exit the studio through the back door.
- Parents should park in the back to wait for class dismissal.
- A ZZ Mentor will escort the children out the back door when class is over.
- The back door exit will only be used until the next class begins. If you arrive more than 5 minutes late, your child can be picked up at the front door. If you are running late, please contact the studio.
To ensure a safe and healthy experience, ZZ DANCE has taken the following measures:
- Top quality air filtration system has been installed to capture and remove bacteria and viruses and allow for continuous air flow.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the studio
- Emergency panic buttons have been installed for rapid response of any kind
ENHANCED CLEANING PROCEDURES
- All frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized between each class
- Classes will end 5 minutes early to allow for proper cleaning between classes
- Our cleaning service will be disinfecting during their daily cleaning routine.
- We will be deep cleaning the studio periodically.
- Face masks will be worn at all times by ZZ Staff and students who have not been vaccinated (unless medically advised not to).
- All dancers & staff will use hand sanitizer as they enter and exit from each class.
- Limiting the number of dancers per class
- Parents are not permitted inside the studio (except for ZZ & Me and ZZ Jams).
- Hands on training will be limited.