STUDIO PROTOCOL (Subject to Change)
- Dancers will be dropped off at the front door. Parents are not permitted inside the studio (except for ZZ & Me and ZZ Jams).
- All unvaccinated dancers and ZZ Staff will be required to wear a mask when inside the building (unless medically advised not to).
- If you have been vaccinated, we as that you bring your vaccination card with you, and you will not be required to wear a mask.
- All dancers & ZZ Staff will use hand sanitizer as they enter and exit from each class.
- Dancers should only bring their dance shoes and a water bottle into the studio. Please leave all personal items at home.
CLASS SIZES & CURRICULAR ADJUSTMENTS
- Each class size is limited to allow for social distancing inside the studio.
- ZZ DANCE will refrain from using any shared equipment that cannot be easily disinfected between uses.
- All dancers will bring a water bottle. The water fountain will be closed, but our touchless bottle filler will be open.
- Food is only permitted in the Student lounge or outside at the picnic tables.
PICK UP PROCEDURES
- Classes will end 5 minutes early (ie. 5:25 pm or 6:25 pm, etc) to allow for proper cleaning. Please be on time to pick up your dancer.
- All dancers will exit the studio through the back door.
- Parents should park in the back to wait for class dismissal.
- A ZZ Mentor will escort the children out the back door when class is over.
- The back door exit will only be used until the next class begins. If you arrive more than 5 minutes late, your child can be picked up at the front door. If you are running late, please contact the studio.
To ensure a safe and healthy experience, ZZ DANCE has taken the following measures:
- Top quality air filtration system has been installed to capture and remove bacteria and viruses and allow for continuous air flow.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the studio
- Emergency panic buttons have been installed for rapid response of any kind
ENHANCED CLEANING PROCEDURES
- All frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized between each class
- Classes will end 5 minutes early to allow for proper cleaning between classes
- Our cleaning service will be disinfecting during their daily cleaning routine.
- We will be deep cleaning the studio periodically.
- Face masks will be worn at all times by ZZ Staff and students who have not been vaccinated (unless medically advised not to).
- All dancers & staff will use hand sanitizer as they enter and exit from each class.
- Limiting the number of dancers per class
- Parents are not permitted inside the studio (except for ZZ & Me and ZZ Jams).
- Hands on training will be limited.