Our ZZ Team is for dancers, age 7-18, who want to further their commitment to dance and performing. Being a member of the team, you’ll have wonderful opportunities to develop technical dance skills in a large variety of dance styles and perform on local, regional and national stages. One of the most special parts will be the meaningful and lifelong friendships you will develop with your teammates. Building confidence and character is paramount to the ZZ Team. Our talented group of ZZ Mentors will guide our dancers through our unique syllabus which focuses equally on dance technique, performance skills and the importance of kindness and compassion. As a part of the ZZ Community, dancers, families and staff will work together towards putting kindness into motion.
Entrance to the ZZ Team is by invitation only. If you are interested in becoming a member of the FIRST ever ZZ TEAM, click the button below to fill out the form!
ZZ Team Program Details:
- 3 commitment level options so you can choose to dedicate all of your extra time to dance or be on the ZZ Team alongside your other activities.
- Team classes in ALL styles – Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Jumps & Turns and Musical Theater
- ZZ Team Hour – 1 hour per week dedicated to team growth through team building, master classes, informational sessions and more!
- 3 dance competitions and 1 workshop
- Local performances
- Participation in our 3 ZZ performing events – ZZ Watch Week, ZZ Annual Recital & ZZ Gives
- Optional summer service trip
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Be a part of the FIRST EVER ZZ Team! Classes begin September 10, 2020.