ZZ & Me is a dynamic adult-and-child class that incorporates music, movement and lots of fun! This is our creative childhood development class for ages 18 months to 2 1/2 years of age. Each class offers supportive and guided learning into the world of dance and imaginative play. This class encourages motor and social skills while learning in a creative, nurturing environment. ZZ & Me is a perfect introduction into the performing arts and a wonderful opportunity to create lasting memories with your little one.
Be a part of the FIRST EVER ZZ dance season! Classes begin September 10, 2020. Registration is now open! We have limited our class sizes for next year to accommodate social distancing, so they will fill up fast!
To determine the right class for you, calculate your dancer’s age as of September 30, 2020. When you click sign up, you will be able to see additional class details including the ZZ Mentor teaching that class. If your desired class is full, please continue to register for it and join the waitlist. We encourage you to register for a second option to ensure you reserve a spot, but we will do our best to move you into your first choice class.
Online Registration Tuition Information
- Any clothing that adult & child are comfortable moving in.
- Shoes: Capezio Hanami pink (or skin tone) ballet slippers preferred (but not required)
- 1 hour class consisting of 45 minutes of guided instruction & 15 minutes of open play
- Benefits: Socialization, fun, movement, exercise and agility.
- What to expect?
- Circle time to get to know each other with songs & warm-up
- Use of props to develop fine motor skills and to foster imaginative play
- Skills across the floor to begin to learn dance techniques
- Obstacle course to work on agility and strength
- Open play so classmates and adults can socialize and enjoy!
- Adults must stay in the room with children for the entire duration of the class.
- Program includes end-of-year in-studio performance for family & friends