Please note that all studio policies will be updated closer to the first day of class based on government recommended guidelines due to COVID-19. You will be notified of these changes in advance and will be required to sign off on them.
- Tuition is All-Inclusive! See tuition details here.
- Session runs from September 10, 2020 through June 5, 2021.
*All students must enroll for the full year.
- Tuition schedule:
- 25% due at registration
- 25% due October 15, 2021
- 25% due December 15, 2021
- 25% due February 15, 2022
- Tuition is NOT based on the number of classes in a session or on attendance. It is a yearly tuition broken into 4 equal payments.
- Payment plans are available upon request. Please contact the studio to arrange.
- Payments may be made online. We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
- You will have the ability to opt-in to Auto-Billing. If selected, all tuition payments will be auto-drafted to the card on file. You will be emailed a receipt after each auto-draft.
- You will not receive a bill for tuition prior to it being due. We only send billing statements to accounts with past due balances.
- Returned check fee is $25.00.
- All payments received after due date will incur a $25 late fee per class for each month that it is late.
- Any student with an overdue balance of more than 60 days will not be allowed into class until payment in full is received or payment arrangements have been made.
- ZZ DANCE reserves the right to charge any credit cards on file for any past due balances.
Refunds, Credits and Discounts
- No refunds after December 31, 2021.
- All discounts will be applied in Payments 2, 3 & 4
- There is NO refund for missed classes. Dancers can make up a missed class in any other class appropriate for their age.
- Credit will not be given for missed classes due to illness, snow days, or personal commitments. You are welcome to make-up any class missed.
- If for any reason you decide to discontinue your classes, you are not obligated to pay for the balance of the school year, however you will be responsible for any balance due.
- ZZ DANCE reserves the right to cancel any class with insufficient registration and a full refund will be given.
- Credit will be applied for any long-term absence due to an injury or medical issue.
Government Mandated Closure
In the event of a government mandated closure, classes will convert to virtual classes and instruction will continue. There may be an approximate one-week transition period from the date of the closure until virtual classes begin, in order to allow us to implement our action plan. This brief time period, if needed, will be treated as inclement weather days, meaning your dancer can choose a convenient make-up class from an appropriate class on our schedule. No refunds will be given for this week.