BabeZZ is a great way to introduce your little one to rhythm, movement, and music, as well as an opportunity for you to connect with other parents and caregivers in the community. In this 45 minute class we will encourage socialization through singing, dancing and imaginative play. You and your child will have fun in a safe and inviting environment, surrounded by kindness! Come and meet new friends while bonding with your Child.
This class is designed for children ages 6 weeks – 18 months. No commitment – this is a drop-in class!
COST: $10 per class
Be a part of the THIRD dance season! Classes begin September 12, 2022.
To determine the right class for you, calculate your dancer’s age as of September 30, 2022.
|Wed||11:00-11:45 AM||Miss Kelly||Sign Up|
- Any clothing that adult & child are comfortable moving in.
- Shoes: None required
- 45 minute class consisting of 30 minutes of music & dance & 15 minutes of open play on the obstacle course
- Benefits: Socialization, fun, movement, exercise and agility.
- What to expect?
- Music & movement used to engage little ones
- Use of props to develop fine motor skills and to foster imaginative play
- Opportunity for classmates and adults to socialize and enjoy!
- Adults must stay in the room with children for the entire duration of the class.